BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yo~~~everyone I'm back...hehe

Hi lovely ones.... =)


... hoho..... since the 1st day of the school holiday, I was busy at many many things...haiZz..
Dunno why the time go so fast , now already second week of the June lo... and just last few days for the school holiday...ish....

But I'm so expecting to my result, hehehehe............

Okie .... I tell you what i busy at
  • Be a cashier ( Cus my shop is lack of workers , lol , even i asked my friends come and help )

  • Sport day~~~ *hiahia ( Our church is having Sport day on last Saturday . Wa.....My legs........lol..... of cus i got practise before the Sport day , but very last minute..haizz.. So cause me after runing my muscle get pained....=X)


  • So after strongly run of cus need to rest...haha..so i rest at home for 3 days or more


  • Living Camp ( Our church organize the living camp for youth.)


  • Climbing Mountain ( wa.....me also very expecting to this , we will go climbing on this coming Saturday. ) wa....seem like my holidays full of activity of exercise...haha....

Today i feel so good , cus during our camp we learnt how to design a website like blog and so on. Be a designer also need a good manner and attitude . As a designer we must have creativity and inslight ( suggestion from our teacher who teach us to design website.)

I dunno most of them understand or not , but for me ,I'm understood cus I'm one of student of ICT...haha.....at least i know whats software , hardware , systems and blablabla.....

haha.... But its interesting , and its good to know too...... better than you stay at home doing nothing during this bored holiday.... xD

Then 2moro camp is about how to create a fantastic music from computer software...wa.... like we are learning technology of computer.... haha..xD

Nvm...just stay with the presence of God.... =)

Oops~~~~ =O my nasal mucus(is it "bi ti" called nasal mucus?=X) is always droping out of control ..lol.... non-stop...haiZzz...i think i'm getting sick.... i'm ill...=( get cold..... So pray for me , hope i can be healed soon... ^^

Hmm....i want to ask , How is your holidays ? Fun ? Boring ? or no feeling? haha....

Whatever your holiday good or bad, just take enough rest and get ready for our studies...=)hehe......

Wa......now already so late.....time go to bed...hehe....

So , Thanks for viewing ah... ^^

God Bless you =)

0 comments: