BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 Our new Hope

Yuhooo Guys......... So far this has been our new year 2010..haha...feel happy and excited ?
haha... ofcouse..... Got new clothes to wear...haha....
Sorry I post it lately.... because I was busy ( busy again..haha... What am i doing?) XD

Hmm....Today is Open School Day...haha..... Also ~ Is my lovely sister birthday...xD haha...
No wonder I'm so nervous or what.... I suddenly wake up at 3 something...lol... I dunno why would like that....ok forget about it.... Normally i wake up at 5 something...haha.... 1st day mah.... Have to prepare and dress up...xD
Then , Go to school as usual .
The sitting plan already done by Florence....
and i sit with Isabella.... haha...... what a good seat there.... Maybe it benefit to me because She is very hard work ...haha...soon I'll become Book worm...wow....

Ok, Funny thing is when the moment we known that our BM teacher is Cikgu Nozzy(Is it write like this? haha) We all shout and getting mad..... All felt so depress ....
Fortunately , the BM teacher wasn't Cikgu Nozzy....haha....Is other teacher.... maybe is new teacher or what....erhmm...
Then , After School we go Pizza Hut for Bian's Birthday ....
Fool everywhere.......xD
Because All of us were playing "True or Dare"
What a funny day today ==
All of our secret was published today....lol......

Anyway , just please with them and have alot of fun...^^
and done something bad lah..... so waste the food.... hmmm..... Because the "mixed" food , hmm not food la.... semi-Liquid...haha.....for the "Dare" those who choose dare...haha....

Lastly , I want to say that we have to studyhard from now loh.... Although thats still early...but for me is not enough...== !!! haha....anyway..... Put more effort on our studies....Very Very important now...haha.....
Remember , Laziness kill your future.... Its real...>.< xD
Ok ...May God bless you.... =D have a nice day

0 comments: