BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Time is packed


Hi everyone , I’m doing retrieval to my blog become more active status ..haha

Before that , I was so busy with my works that consist of school works(homework) ,scout activities , and other things that make me so dizzy.

Meanwhile , I had completed my examination “ UT1” . I”m always study at home because I decided to get more better result. Fortunately , I’m really get a better result in UT1. First , I’m so rarely to pass my bm paper , this time , I get 61 %. I think this time is more easy , must pass it because it just consist of summary and some structure question about novel. Maybe my bm language has improved? I hope so ^^ haha

Then , my English also improved , just a little but better than not. I think I get grade C in English paper , still bad and weak , because I’m aiming to get grade A or A+ in SPM . Because I had found my foundation university. Haha^^ Not sure but already got that figures and direction , the path to my studies.

Here I suggest some which I want to take the courses.

Biotech , Biochemistry , medicine , nursing? , pharmacy, doctor? Wah.. xD , and more.

But have to see my result first , But I decide to take the course so my result must excellent.

In the other hand, I think I’ll not study form 6 , but still considering, because some course is required STPM…hmmm …maybe I’ll get foundation but have to leave from kuching…=( and my car is so waste..xD

Then , during my UT1 , some of my subject is getting weak , like BC and Math, argh….. I’m depressed with my Math , = = careless lend to bad result ..I’ll remember this. Also , have to skip the question if you dunno how to do it.


Furthermore , one thing make me so happy and shock, I dunno why this time I get so good ….

My bio , 90% O.O …when I get my paper , my mind is empty , and whole the body soft up… xD

The most make me so shock is , I’m the second get good result in bio in form 5 , the first one is 95%. Lol….

It very console to me , and makes me more confident to study…

Not getting pride , but going more further , and better result.

This coming PS1 , I must maintain and improve all my subjects. So pray for me. And I have the confident I can do it.

Because faith connect to success.. XD walk in faith..^^

I think time arrangement is important now , got the time to study , rest and do homework , if not we will waste the whole day. Everytime i lazy because did't arrange the time , so many thing goes mess.

ok thats all for today , pray for me ya haha....may god bless you...i go off byebye....

0 comments: