BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 18, 2009

My blog almost dead!! >_> But still alive =P

Sorry my dearest friends ,

I was on my busy days...
The days goes too fast that i can't follow up...
Cause some of my stuff left behind and accumulated.
Not even that my spirit and body was tired...
Because of my body exhausted , many things goes wrong and make lots of mistake .
However I still stay strong not matter how tired was it...
Just sound like pretend but i can tell you the truth...
In other hands , I still keep going and going....
It may change me a lot or been transformed completely ( I hope so) ^^
All of this just the initial , I dunno how it will lead me....
But , just one word , delighting my sorrowful heart, "Stay strong"...
How powerful of this word gives me? a hope? because of Him who tell me in whisper when i was down..
It just a normal say just as who ever talk to me..
But, Its something difference among the speech..
Because just what He say, full of secure and not a lie...
And I'm sure that and believe He words are the best medicine of healing...
And I'm been healed everyday , every second...
And a successful Transformation just begun in my life... a long life process...
I had gains many good things , it will be part of my pathway to my future....
What thing change me a lot? even cause transformation? haha...lets check my next new post...hehe.... keep in touch ya^^
May God bless you all...for sure ^^

0 comments: