BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

When I'm calm

Yesterday just over not longer ago...
But I'm still here ...
Meanwhile the night still young , but the day already old.
Moonlight slightly shine in the dark , like the mood slightly down and darker and darker.
The rain drops in the silent , like the tears drop from the sky.
Thunders roar in the cloud , like the spoke in roar.
Melody softly transmit from Audio device , like the words transmit to me.
Song lyric display front of me , like the speech between Him and me.

All the sudden , come suddenly
The words still delighting my heart, just like ask me "Don't give up"
I just feel want to calm a while , not emotion , just want to think back what am i did wrong against Him.
Not blaming myself .... just checking myself what i had neglect ...
Feel indifferent?
No , I tell myself not !
but the lowest point of Spirit in fire is indifferent...
I'm almost there.... However still a slightly hope there....
the small flame burn in tiny...
Hopefully still a small flame in my heart....
What cause me lost the fire?
Nothing cause me , just me did't put some "coal" to let it burn it up...
And i dun wanna let the promise be empty at the end of....
I still want to keep the promise , let me carry on....
My heart pain when He is worry....
Its the time sleep in His shoulder... and rest in peace....

0 comments: