BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 20, 2009

Give me a spiritual life

ah..... mum at KL now...
so i have to take care myself.... ZZz

Sometime i did't eat , cause i did't go "da bao" haha...
so i just cook mee lo as my dinner.... then tonight i cook some vegetable and egg..haha
simply eat la.... delicious than outside food...hehe

Sometime will feel alone , but actually i'm not alone , cause i got many angels accompany me and his Holy Spirit are surround me.... i'm in protect by his blood ...

When i call out His name, he will come my place and accompany me as well...
haha... you will ask how you know it.... hehe...
This is my faith .... and i got confident... i believe that my Saviour will save me...and keep me safe.... look after me....

Thanks to him and Praise his name... cause he take care of me....
^^

and I should awake in second... Because I want He be my partner... in my life...
so i should awake.... and don't doing nothing in my life.... i should gives out my love to others...
often pray to others.. and my family as well...
So .... We should awake since now.... Cause we are live in darkness world... but dun worry...
His Glory of light will always shine to us....

This is my life , i pray for spiritual life... cause this is my desire.... i decide to follow him...
and spread the good news to all the nation by His holy name.... and tell to among the people the truth... all the people will turn to him....^^

anyways.... my mum is coming back to kuching.... so far i can eat my dinner in correct time...haha...

anyway..may god bless you... ^^

0 comments: