BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I hear the sound from the heaven...

The sound ,
Lifting my eyes look at the sky.

The Sky,
very beautiful that i can always looking it.

The Cloud,
have a wonderful shape, like the angels dancing.

The Light,
shimmer shining place to place.

Its so wonderdul,
Its so fantasy,
like miracle just on my front.

I feel the presence of praise ,
the holy sound from the sky.

I hear a voice like angels singing , from the sky.
from the heaven.

I could not explain how is the feeling ,
but , likely similar to happiness, and so on.

Not Sad ,
you can even smile at the moment,
No worries,
you can settle down all the worries,
Not fear,
you are not fear all the things,
No blame,
Cause you're loving everyone.

I can't mention such as Great things,
such as happniess,
such as a blessing.

You look at sky you will know it.
It brings you hope.

We are blessed,
Cause the Sun every early morning raise up for us.
So great we can live another new day.

He raise up the sun for us,
He let us still can breath it.

Dun forget these Majesty's Gift,
This is the grace of his love,
His mercy.....

When i saw this,
I shall receive peace.

and I face everydays by using smile,
use the faith which he give to me.
^^
continue my real life ,
the pureness,
clean,
and happy.

Thanks to our Almight God.

"hehe.... hope you like it.... Smile always o..^^
I done here liao....take care ya''

muaks...... =P

0 comments: