BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Must Try Hard....

Owwww..... Today I was sat the Add-Math and Physics test...

Haizz....-_______________-'''
so hard ba......
I though it will be easy.....
haizz...nevermind....
still got Chemistry and Biology....
Must get A this time....
hehe....
Tomorrow going to have Chinese Paper 2 test....
owww.... Dunno it difficult or not...scare scare...hehe
Its ok..... I will pray.... xD haha
hope i can pass the paper 2 then ok liao...

my Sej and BM ah..... >.<
I"m so nervous about it...........
Haizzzz....May god bless me.....
hehe
Few days ago i take photograph by using good quality camera...haha..."Jiam Ba Bo Su Juo"
hehe...
My sis help me to take it.....
next time is my turn to help her take it...haha....
Here is some photo shoot.....




Still got many photos kok...
at my file...haha ...xD
too many can't upload all ...
My Facebook got more further photo , you can go and see...
^^
ok..i done here...
time for sleep liao...hehe....
2moro sit exam ah....>.<
May God bless you all.... =)

0 comments: